Based in Berlin, Germany
|USD||$5.00 user / month|
Codecks is a web-based project management software for game developers. The software is aimed at combining the simplicity of lean tools like Trello with powerful workflow support found in more training-intense enterprise tools like Jira. It’s playful unique design is inspired by trading card games, which achieve a high density of information on a small space.
Codecks is a powerful project management tool featuring an innovative workflow model and a playful user experience. After using the tool successfully and increasingly for the past three years, in 2019 Maschinen-Mensch and Codecks announced their collaboration by jointly starting a new company to develop Codecks further. Codecks is doubling down on game developers as their primary audience and the new Codecks GmbH is working on several new features which will highlight this focus further in the future. CEO for the new company will be Riad Djemili, who will also remain being Co-CEO of Maschinen-Mensch.
- Programmatic workflow support allowing to signal progress and issues to the rest of the team.
- Tasks inspired by card design – organized into decks and card hands.
- Milestones allow sprint based methodologies and help with keeping track of deadlines.
- Conversations happen in threads with an explicit list of participants. Comment threads have to be marked as resolved, to ensure no loose ends in e.g. reviews.
- Powerful filtering and ordering functionality to help focus on relevant tasks.
There are currently no trailers available for Codecks. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Codecks. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Press release (May 23, 2019)
Maschinen-Mensch / Codecks collaboration announcement maschinen-mensch.com.
Maschinen-Mensch is a Berlin-based independent game studio founded by two AAA developers who left the mainstream industry to experiment with new forms of generative storytelling and create innovative games.
More information on Maschinen-Mensch, our logo & relevant media are available here.